Moshi USB-C to HDMI Adapter w/ Charging connects your USB-C device to an HDMI display to deliver stunning, smooth visuals with support for both 4K (60 Hz) and High Dynamic Range (HDR). This allows you to enjoy the latest HDR content from streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu. Thanks to the adapter’s USB-C female port you can display content while you charge, supporting pass-through power up to 60 W (USB PD 3.0). The adapter has been rigorously tested to ensure compatibility with most laptops, tablets, phones, HDMI monitors, TVs and projectors. It is compatible with Windows, macOS, iPadOS, Android, and ChromeOS, in addition to HUAWEI’s PC mode and Samsung’s Dex mode.
Ultra-compact and lightweight, it is small enough to slip into your pocket for convenient carrying. The adapter's aircraft-grade aluminum housing not only minimizes EM interference but also complements your device.
Every Moshi product is carefully conceptualized by our in-house design team to last the test of time. This is backed by our industry-leading 10-year Global Warranty. Our products are tested under the strictest international safety standards to ensure they are fit for use.
- Easily connect a video-enabled USB-C device to an HDMI monitor, TV or projector
- Stunning visuals with support for 4K@60Hz and HDR (compatible with HDR10)
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Charge while you display with USB Power Delivery 3.0 up to 60 W
- Supports HDCP 2.2 for Netflix, Amazon Prime and other streaming services
- Delivers true-color with 4:4:4 chroma subsampling